Tuesday, January 21, 2014

animal print and curves




I may be working to get more fit as I posted about yesterday, but I know and love my body for what it is. I have curves, and I'm proud of them! Take this animal print top that I wore last week to my second student teaching contract meeting. I made sure to get a picture so you could see how it looks on me. Tell me this isn't a top that was designed for a girl with curves- it fits them perfectly! This top is from Sofia Vergara's line at Kmart, which I am really digging, because I think all of the clothes are designed this way to look good on women who have some curves. Plus the prices are Kmart affordable! And yes, this was two days in a row that I wore this bootcut dress pants. I've had them so long I can't remember where I got them from, but I think this is a great staple for your wardrobe, and the ones below are really similar!

Top: Kmart
Pants: old, very similar below
Necklace: Windsor, exact below

Shop the Look


blue animal print




This post is linked up to Style Sessions at Style Elixir (link in sidebar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment