Monday, December 23, 2013

1 Christmas Scarf 5 Ways

Here's the thing. I got an adorable little red and green Christmas scarf and I want to wear it tomorrow for a Christmas party with family. Our parties are nothing fancy, more like nice casual. But what will I wear my red and green scarf with? That's the dilemma I faced. And like always, I headed to polyvore to figure it out. I know I've talked about it lots before, but seriously, being able to plan out my outfits being able to see how they will look and then pinning them for later use? Perfection. But as I was creating different outfit combinations, I thought maybe you'd be interested in seeing the process.

So here are 5 outfits I created with one scarf that looks very similar to the one I have. All of the pieces are exact ones I own or very similar looking to ones I own. I haven't completely decided which one I'm going to wear yet, but I'll be sure to make a post with the actual outfit.

Hopefully this helps to show all the different outfits that can be created around just one accessory! And to maybe provide some inspiration for holiday outfits without looking like a walking, talking Christmas tree? Although if that's your thing, go for it! ;)

So what do you think? Which one(s) would you wear?


1 christmas scarf 5 ways

0 comments:

Post a Comment