Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Chambray and Purple



I'm trying a new method of photo posting, because some days I'm just not able to snap pictures of myself at all, and other days I'm able to quickly but I'm not really happy with how they turn out. And it's been leading to less posts from me lately, which I don't like. So I'm going to try at least taking pictures of the clothes, and then snapping pictures of myself wearing them when I can, because I know sometimes it makes a difference to see the outfits on someone. Although to be honest, in this frigid Chicago weather we're having right now, don't expect too many of them ;)

So this is an outfit I wore out shopping last week. This is my little denim on denim "cheat": purple jeans. A little less overwhelming on the whole blue denim on both top & bottom effect, but still achieves a very similar look. I've done this method before and I love the result. I got this necklace in a grab bag from Apple of My Eye jewelry and I absolutely love it! The red and gold is perfect and it went great to add a pop to this outfit!

How do you wear denim on denim, or do you not wear it at all?

Top: DKNY
Pants: Kmart
Necklace: Apple of my Eye Jewelry
Watch: gift
Ring: Forever 21 (exact below)

Shop the Look


Chambray and Purple


0 comments:

Post a Comment