Monday, January 13, 2014

twofers



I wore this to my first student teaching contract meeting last week. I'm really excited to start my student teaching and be in the classroom every day! When I found this top at Carson's I loved it so much that I got it in two different colors. I call it a twofer, because it's actually one top that's connected, which makes it that much more awesome. Because it always sits perfectly, it's more comfortable, and it's cooler when you're moving around a lot. Win? I think so. And it looks professional, so it was perfect for this situation as the bright colors show off my personality as well.

I also did a close up shot of the jewelry, because I know you can't see it in the outfit picture. So I stayed in my preschool classroom after the meeting and it's so funny because every time I'm there, these boys are just as interested in my jewelry as the girls. This visit, one of the boys looked down at my hand and said "That's a really nice ring, did you get it new?" Gotta love it!

Top: Carson's
Pants: LOFT (exact below)
Necklace: Apple of My Eye Jewelry
Bracelet: Icing
Ring: Charlotte Russe


Shop the Look

teal layered and black


0 comments:

Post a Comment