Monday, January 20, 2014

cobalt and polka dots and tunics, these are a few of my favorite things

Oh hey, the blog has a new design! I'm still working on it, but I was having issues with comments in chrome showing up in white font. Could you do me a favor and let me know if this happens for you?




You know those pieces that you see on the rack and you know you have to have them and there is no possible way you can leave them there in the store without you? This top was one of those pieces for me. First of all it is polka dots, hello! And adorable black and white ones! I think the name of this blog can let you in on my love for them. And then it's a beautiful cobalt blue! If you were to get a look at my wardrobe, organized by color, you could easily see that blue is the dominate color in my tops. And last but not least, it is a chiffon tunic, which I discussed my love for in my last post. So, this top was perfect to wear for a day in my preschool classroom.

What is your most recent purchase that you had to have?

Top: Carson's
Pants: old
Bracelet: Kohl's
Ring: Forever 21 (exact below)

Shop the Look


blue, black, and polka dots


0 comments:

Post a Comment