Wednesday, January 8, 2014

pinspiration

I thought I'd share some of my favorite pins lately on my style inspiration board. Some of them are from other fashion bloggers that I love to read! All of these are outfits that I either want to recreate soon or have already recreated!



source: collegefashions.net

Absolutely LOVE this look. And although I don't have any of the actual pieces needed (although I am seriously coveting this lilac skirt...) I have close enough pieces to achieve a similar look. For example, I do have lilac jeans. So stay tuned!

 
source: bluecashmere.blogspot.com

So simple, so how did I not think of this? Now this outfit, I have all the components. Burgundy jeans? check. Black top? check. Leopard scarf? check. Cognac boots? check. This will be happening very soon. If I happen to forget, please remind me.

 
source: popofstyle.com

You know I love yellow and stripes. So seeing them together? Fabulous. I really want to try this out. And any excuse to wear my yellow scarf is a good one! Also not exactly sure what the pattern on the shoes is (camo?), but I would wear this with leopard flats, for sure.

 
source: dailylook.com

I love this outfit so much that I did recreate it, although it's not an outfit that ended up on the blog, unfortunately. But pairing floral pants with a white graphic tee and a black jacket (I did a blazer)? Genius!! It works so much and looks so chic. And look how it can dress up a graphic tee!
 
source: hellofashionblog.com 

Finally, this one will have to wait for spring for me to wear, but I love it so much I wanted to share it anyway. I have all of these pieces and the colors together just look so bright and sunny and adorable! I'm a big fan of color and this outfit shows how you can wear several different ones together and still have it look put together.

 So, tell me what you think of the outfits! Which ones would you recreate? And I'm thinking of making this a regular feature. Yes or no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment