Wednesday, January 29, 2014

a dress and long cardigan


Today is finally officially my first day in the classroom *as* the student teacher, even though I've been visiting and helping once a week since September. I'll be sure to share the highlights of my journey here- I absolutely adore preschoolers because every day is an adventure with them!

I wore this outfit when I was in the classroom last week. It just felt like a dress day, but I stayed nice and warm pairing with this long draped cardigan! And of course leggings were a must in this Chicago winter. I topped it all off with my new favorite boots, which were a Black Friday buy. It ended up being quite perfect- so comfortable and warm and still very nice looking at the same time!

Have you ever tried this combination before?

Dress: Tanga
Cardigan: Pacsun
Leggings: Wet Seal (exact below)
Boots: Kohl's (exact below)


Shop the Look

dress and long cardigan


0 comments:

Post a Comment