Friday, January 10, 2014

layers


I wore this out in the very snowy day we had on Sunday (under layers of coats, gloves, and boots, of course). This is a fun draped cardigan that really hangs nicely, and I paired it with the scarf my brother got me for Christmas. When you have loose layers on top, like a draped cardigan/shirt and a hanging scarf, it's important to balance it out with a more fitted bottom, like these skinny jeans. Because otherwise you'll look like a potato sack, and trust me, you don't want that! And in full disclosure, I took this shot quickly on my way out the door so I didn't take time to make it look perfect. But you can still at least see the outfit, right? And you can always click on them to see them bigger!

How cold has it been by you? How do you dress to keep warm in very cold temperatures?

Top: Kohl's
Cardigan: Old Navy 
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Old Navy 
Ring: bought on vacation


0 comments:

Post a Comment