Tuesday, January 28, 2014

just more dangerous cold...



Well, the schools are closed again today, so my second day of student teaching is being spent stuck at home too. Oh well, at least the kids will be safe and warm at home. And meanwhile I'm trying to make the most this time to get things done in the house. Here's a casual outfit I wore last week.

Also, #ImGettingFit2014 doesn't officially start until February, I believe, but I've started sharing my workouts and healthy meals on instagram get started. I'd love for you to join me, the more the better, because the more encouragement we can all offer each other! The link to my instagram can be found in the sidebar and here.

Top: Cotton On (exact below)
Cardigan: Sears
Jeans: Old Navy (exact below)
Necklace: Rue 21
Bracelet: old
Ring: Charlotte Russe

Shop the Look


drapey aztec


This post is linked up to Style Sessions @ Style Elixir (button in sidebar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment