Tuesday, January 14, 2014

lacing it up



So if I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life, it would without a doubt be H&M. I am in love with this sweatshirt I got recently from them. It's the perfect amount of oversized and comfortable. And and sweatshirt you can wear out of the house? WIN. Because it utilizes lace, one of my favorites, as you all know. And as you may not know, I also have a love for grey. So I wore the top with my skinny jeans to grad school class at night, and paired it with a pop of pink in my ring and this adorable bird necklace from Old Navy. And oh my goodness, we had a special guest in our class this night- a mouse!! That's right, my feet were immediately up on my chair and remained there while my feet fell asleep as long as I could stand it. No shame.

Top: H&M (exact below)
Jeans: Old Navy (exact below)
Necklace: Old Navy
Ring: Meijer's

Shop the Look



grey sweatshirt casual


0 comments:

Post a Comment