Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kid Day Casual





Hey, this is my 50th post! Yesterday I nannied all day to three children, so I decided to go with a comfy, casual outfit from my 7x7 remix: outfit 1. I haven't worn this necklace in awhile but I thought it would go well with the top. I made it out of polymer clay, back when I had the time to do such things. But really, polymer clay is addicting once you realize all of the awesome things you can make from it!

I recently joined LOOKBOOK, and I really like it a lot so far. It is great for fashion inspiration and there are so many gorgeous outfits people have posted. Plus, I really like that you get a daily email featuring looks of people you've "fanned", which is great for days you don't have time to look around the site. I'll be posting some of my looks there as well, and I'm adding a link in my sidebar to my profile. Hope to see you there!

T shirt: Hanes
Button Down: Kohls (exact- $25)
Shorts: TJ Maxx
Necklace: made by me
Ring: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: TOMS (exact- $45)

This post is linked up to Style Sessions.


Style Elixir

0 comments:

Post a Comment