Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Purple Maxi Skirt




I'm not a skirt in everyday life kind of girl. I'm more of a wear pants every chance I get kind of girl. And I'm not even sure why, because skirts can be very comfortable and also nice and cool in the summer. I think I just could never get it out of my head that they should be dressed up. So when I saw the Trend of the Month at Marionberry Style was maxis, I decided to challenge myself with it by taking this old skirt and dressing it down in a very casual way. And it was comfy and painless! I got these sandals a little over a year ago and they are one of my favorite pairs because they really look great with almost everything. Then for accessories, I put on this aztec ring and this neon bracelet Charlotte Russe. Neon is so big right now, and I love how bright and fun this bracelet is!

Top: Tourist shirt from St. Louis
Skirt: old
Sandals: Pacsun
Ring: Forever 21
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe


0 comments:

Post a Comment