Monday, July 22, 2013

boho casual





I got this shirt on a recent trip to Kohl's, and I love the boho vibe it has. Plus it's so comfy! But the best part- it's only $5!! (see the link below). I also got this necklace the same day from Forever 21. Ok, so I have a huge abundance of Forever 21 jewelry and I definitely don't need anymore, but I've loved this necklace of theirs for awhile and at $2.99 I couldn't pass it up. It's one of those pieces that will go with practically anything, so I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it. We all make those kinds of purchases, right?

Top: Kohls (exact- $5)
Jeans: Levi's, old
Necklace: Forever 21 (exact- $3.80)
Flower Bracelet: sneakpeeq, old
Leather Wrap Bracelet: Global Girlfriend from sneakpeeq, old (exact here- $16, plus the money goes to a good cause!)
Ring: Kohl's, old

0 comments:

Post a Comment