Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Team Spirit

Last week I got to go to a White Sox game to support my team here in Chicago. I didn't get any formal pictures of my outfit, but here are a couple I snapped on my phone plus a bonus couple of the view. I love baseball games! They're definitely my favorite professional sporting event to attend- I think they're so fun, and I've always liked watching baseball, even if some say it's too slow. I coordinated my outfit to the Sox colors- how lucky is it to have a team whose colors are black and white? So easy to wear!


Black and white striped Gap top, black Loft shorts, some coral sandals, and a mint satchel from Charlotte Russe. I added some fun color to the look as well that still complimented the black and white and each other. Coral and mint is a great summer combination!


The view from our seats!


I also added this little anchor necklace from Forever 21 for a fun touch as well.




0 comments:

Post a Comment