Tuesday, November 19, 2013

dress and pants




I wore this outfit to teach a lesson in my first grade classroom I'll be student teaching in. Yes, I'm wearing a dress and pants. Skinny pants, of course. I'm sure this is controversial, although I don't see it as much different than wearing a dress and leggings. Sometimes I'd just rather have pants instead, though, and they kept me warmer! Love this dress too, so cute and comfy and I got some nice compliments on it! Can't wait to wear "teacher outfits" every day starting in a couple months ;)

And here's a secret, this ring is from Claire's, and every time I wear it I get compliments! Sometimes, if you pick out "cheap" jewelry carefully, you can find some real gems for next to nothing!

Would you wear a dress with pants?

Dress: Tanga (exact below)
Pants: Loft (exact below)
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shoes: Crocs
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Ring: Claire's

Shop the Look


dress and pants


0 comments:

Post a Comment