Thursday, November 7, 2013

polka dots and pastels




I have such a weakness for buying jewelry. On every single shopping trip I end up buying more, even though I already have so many pieces. That is what happened when I had some time to kill so I went to a nearby mall. I went into Forever 21 telling myself that I already had too much of their jewelry, and then I walked out with this necklace. But it's so pretty and not like anything I already have is how I justified it to myself. I know, excuses, excuses...

I was also thrilled because the day that I wore this was actually the first day of Fall that I needed a jacket of any kind!

Top: Forever 21
Pants: Kohls
Shoes: Crocs
Jacket: Rainbow
Necklace: Forever 21 (exact below)
Bracelet: JewelMint (exact below)
Ring: Forever 21 (exact below)

Shop the Look:


pastels


0 comments:

Post a Comment