Monday, November 4, 2013

Leopard and Red




I'm back after taking the month of October off on this blog! I had 2 sinus infections back-to-back and they completely wiped me out, so I had to put all my time and energy that I had into school-related things. Plus, one of the last things you want to do when you're sick is take pictures of yourself, you know?

I adore this outfit. It's so simple and so comfortable: a t shirt, jeans, a pair of canvas shoes, and a scarf. But this is where color and pattern choices make all the difference. By choosing the fun pattern of leopard print for the scarf and color of red for the shoes, it instantly pulled it together in a cute, refreshing outfit, even just on a base of a plain grey tee and jeans. Plus the gold ring and bracelet helped pull the look together completely. I had been on the lookout for a leopard print scarf for awhile and was thrilled when I found this one from Charlotte Russe for only $5- my favorite place to buy scarves!

Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Pajama Jeans (exact below)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Charlotte Russe (exact below)
Ring: Forever 21 (exact below)
Bracelet: JewelMint (exact below)

Shop the Look



red and leopard




Linking up with The Style Record
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment