Friday, November 8, 2013

feeling girly





This is such a girly outfit, with pink and purple and flowers galore. I love how sweet it looks, and it's fun to show my girly side sometimes. And I know I've talked about my purple skinny jeans before and how much I love them, but can we give them a moment here? Imagine this outfit with regular denim for a second. Not as much pop at all! If you're thinking about getting your first pair of colored jeans, I'd definitely say purple is the way to go. These were my first and I fell in love. They're darker and not as "loud", so they're not as intimidating to wear. But they still really bring outfits to the next level and look a little bit dressier as well.

Purple skinny jeans: do you own a pair? Do you want a pair?

Top: Kohl's
Pants: Kmart
Shoes: Puma (exact below)
Jacket: Forever 21 (exact below)
Scarf: Kohl's (exact below)
Ring: Kohl's


Shop the Look:

floral, pink, and purple


0 comments:

Post a Comment