Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall Cara Box

This was my second time participating in the Cara Box exchange over at Wifessionals and I had a great time again! You get paired up with 2 partners that you get to know, and then you send a box to one partner and you receive a box from the other. If you're interested, go check it out to see if it's something you want to sign up for!

This time I was paired up with Aleshea and Angie.

I sent a box to Aleshea, who writes Glitz & Gritz. Aleshea and I have quite a bit in common so it was nice talking to her! Her blog is full of all kinds of fun and some really delicious looking food. I had a great time shopping to pick out things to send to her! You can check out her blog to see what I sent her.

I received my box from Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos. I loved talking to her too and getting to know how sweet she is! There's lots of fun to see at her blog too, and you have to check out her etsy shop as well, so much cuteness! I was so excited when my box arrived and oh my goodness, it was filled with such awesome things!!



Loved the gold tissue paper everything was wrapped in too!


LOVE this adorable "welcome autumn" illustration! So cute and it's already hanging up!


Mmmm pumpkin spice coffee from Starbucks! And an adorable pumpkin jar and cider candle that smells SO good!


Isn't this journal the cutest? I love it! Plus some chapstick, lip shine, and a lip pencil. And this scarf!! I am SO in love with it and can't wait to wear it! Be prepared to see it in a post soon!


Look at this adorable little fox dish- so cute! And I love the cozy fleece blanket too- definitely going to keep it with me for all of the cold grad school nights I have coming up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment