Tuesday, September 24, 2013

h&m midseason sale

I think it's no secret that I love H&M. So when they have a sale, I am so there, especially now since they finally have online shopping! Their midseason sale has tons of items for great prices, but you have to act fast- 2 items in my cart were sold out by the time I checked out! Here is what I got:


h&m mid-season sale




How awesome is it that these mustard lined sneakers were only $10? I can't wait to wear them this fall! I have been coveting the green and gold version of this short sleeve sweatshirt top since I featured it when H&M shopping first went online. I had a small of it in my cart and by the time I was ready to check out it was gone. Darn! I'll look for it in the store next time, though, and in the meantime, I happen to like the blue version too. I saw these sweatshirts inside the store and they looked nice and comfy and oversized, but I'm so glad I waited to find them marked down for $10! I also love this chain ring. I'm always wearing big rings, but this one is so cool and different because it looks like stacked midi rings, but they'll all stay lined up perfectly. And finally there's these pants. I have my pair of coated plum colored jeans which I absolutely love, so here's hoping I'll love these brown ones too!

Did you check out the sale or do you plan to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment