Thursday, September 26, 2013

neon and denim






I love the 80's feel that this denim and neon combination gives an otherwise ordinary outfit- so fun! I found this ring at Meijer's actually, in their clearance jewelry, and when I saw it I had to have it! I was also on the lookout for a light wash denim jacket and finally found this one at Forever 21. It's actually very lightweight and could be worn as a top by itself buttoned up too, a total plus. I wore this outfit last week on a day where I had to sit for a few hours and take a test that I need to pass to become a teacher and then go off to play with a little guy I work with, so comfort was key. And the little guy was totally fascinated by my gold ballet flats, which I'll take as a sign of good taste! ;) You can't see it too well in these pictures, but my shirt is actually a reference to ER, the tv show. Am I the only one who misses that show?

Top: NBC store, old
Jacket: Forever 21
Pants: Kohl's
Shoes: Macy's (exact below)
Ring: Meijer's


Shop the Look

neon and denim


0 comments:

Post a Comment