Wednesday, September 25, 2013

you can't go wrong with black



Black on black is so chic- you really can't go wrong with it. When I was in high school I equated all black with a gothic look, so it was something I avoided, but as I got older I realized that that's not necessarily the case at all. I think the key is to keep it streamlined, like I did here with this outfit with a fitted top and skinny pants. This look is also mixing textures with the black to keep it interesting. If you can see the details in the top, it has a burnout lace type of effect. And the pants are corduroy with a subtle tribal print. With this infinity scarf and the nude ballet flats, it was perfect to wear to observe in my first grade classroom, but also to transition into grad school class at night.

Top: H&M (exact below)
Pants: Loft (exact below)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: Charlotte Russe (exact below)
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Charlotte Russe
ha, I didn't even notice this theme when I was wearing the outfit!

Shop the Look

black on black


0 comments:

Post a Comment