Monday, September 16, 2013

sometimes it's just a purple, gold, and zebra print kind of day




Wow, I didn't have an entry all last week! Things are in full swing crazy for me right now as I've begun my final year of my Master's program. Along with class at night, I've got all kinds of commitments during each day of the week. At least I'm surrounded by lots of sweet little kiddos all week, which makes it okay :)

Some days are just days when you want to go all out fun with your outfit to bring some much needed excitement, and this was one of those days. I picked out this top because it is another one that has a moisture wicking effect and it was a hot day. Then as I was deciding which pair of pants to pair with it, I loved the idea of the purple. Then I got excited, because I knew this fun purple and gold stone necklace would be great. And finally I couldn't stop myself by finishing the look off with my gold jelly flats. What do you think, would you wear a look like this? And do you have the same kind of days where you want to bring excitement with your outfit?

Top: JCPenney's
Pants: Kmart 
Necklace: Sears
Shoes: Macy's (exact below)

Shop the Look





zebra, purple, and gold


0 comments:

Post a Comment