Thursday, May 2, 2013

Disneybound Day 19 Make Up/May 1st Outfit

Today is the make up for the day that I was sick. It was super hot here today, in the 80's, which we are not adjusted to here in the Chicago area after freezing for so long. I needed to keep cool and lightweight while still in long pants and an appropriate outfit for my internship- comfortwise and appearance wise. This resulted in a lot of agonizing last night over my closet. But when I was finally so tired that I couldn't stay up any longer, this is what I came up with

Pain and Panic

I decided to go with the simple and easy color combination of blue and pink to represent my two favorite henchmen. And I was still so hot today!

Top: Sears (similar- $39)
Pants: Kohls (similar- $18)
Necklace: Lia Sophia (similar-$10, similar- $19)
Ring: Disney World Morocco Pavilion (similar- $5.80)

0 comments:

Post a Comment