Monday, May 6, 2013

floral pants



This is what I wore to a baby shower yesterday. I got these pants a couple months ago and finally had a good opportunity to wear them. It was a big step when I bought them, because they were out of my comfort zone, but I'm much more comfortable wearing them now, just in these couple months. I think the key is too, to pair "loud" printed pants like this with a toned down top. This is a simple top from Forever 21, and I don't know if you can tell but the top part is a mint color. I love the yellow shoes to complete the look! I just got these on Saturday at Payless marked down to $12.50 as the deal of the week. As you know I love yellow, so it's no surprise that I adore yellow shoes. They add the perfect pop of color to an outfit. These sandals are wedges.

Top: Forever 21 (similar, the closest I could find- $20)
Pants: Kohls (exact- $9.60)
Shoes: Payless (similar- $32)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar- $7)
Ring: 1 Sale a Day (very similar- $32)

0 comments:

Post a Comment