Thursday, May 16, 2013

red and blue: May 16th Outfit



All of the pieces in this outfit are new except for the ring. And the shoes were worn just last week, as you saw, but they're still new. I was super lucky to score these amazing pants on sale from The Limited for just $6.99! Aren't they awesome? They print is abstract but kind of reminds me of animal, camouflage, and floral prints all in one. Most importantly: they're red. The top I just picked up at Target and I like the chambray look to it, even though it's not, and the pocket. And then this necklace from Kohl's is an instant new favorite! The whole outfit is very Springy to me- what do you think?

Top: Target (similar- $15)
Pants: The Limited (similar- $15)
Shoes: Crocs (similar- $33)
Necklace: Kohls (similar- $15)
Ring: Forever 21 (similar- $15)

This post is linked up to What I Wore to Work at Mix & Match Fashion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment