Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stripes and Brown



For my first day not Disneybounding in a month, I went to an outfit I had created on Polyvore. I highly recommend using sites like Polyvore and/or Go Chic or Go Home to preplan outfits based on the clothes you have. You don't have to use them every day, but sometimes it's really nice not to think and just have something already picked out by you and for you!

I really love this outfit. It should be no secret by now that I love stripes, especially black and white. This scarf is new and I am SO in love with it! It is so soft and stretchy and just fabulous. And the best part is that it's on sale- see the link below! I wore this outfit to play with my little guy and do another video. He seemed to like my scarf a lot as well ;)

Top: Old Navy (similar- $30)
Pants: Pajama Jeans (exact- $20)
Scarf: 2020 Ave (exact- $5)
Bracelet: 1 Sale a Day (similar- $16)
Ring: Forever 21 (exact- $4.80)
Boots: Shoedazzle (similar- $27)

0 comments:

Post a Comment