Thursday, May 16, 2013

Grey and Purple: May 11th Outfit


Despite it being the middle of May, it was freezing on Saturday, so I had to dress warmly. We went out to dinner with extended family to celebrate Mother's Day at a delicious Mongolian restaurant. I just got this scarf from ModDeals and was so excited to have the opportunity to wear it. I got it for $5 and I could not be more thrilled with it- it's gorgeous and the quality is fantastic. Plus one side is more purple-ish and one side is more goldfish, so you could feature either side out. I wore it with a basic long sleeve grey top and my go-to purple skinny jeans. Then because I didn't want it to look too wintery- I threw on these sandals. Sure my feet were cold outside, but it was worth it to have that reminder that it is in fact Spring!

Top: Forever 21 (similar- $6.40)
Pants: Kmart (exact- $30)
Scarf: ModDeals (similar- $40)
Ring: Forever 21 (exact- $4.80)
Shoes: Pacsun (similar- $13.50)

0 comments:

Post a Comment