Thursday, May 16, 2013

Red White and Blue Denim: May 10th Outfit


I was totally digging the red and white striped top with the cropped denim jacket combination I had going on last Thursday. It has an Americana vibe but there's nothing cheesy about it. The stripes on the top are a more pinkish red, and really they could work as either color. I went into a store called Rainbow for the first time a few weeks ago and that's where I picked up this jacket for under $10. Love it! And these Croc sandals were scored at a Crocs outlet for only $10! I needed some red sandals and I love these and their chunky heel. Perfect for summer and comfortable too.

Top: Forever 21 (similar- $9.50)
Pants: Pajama Jeans (exact- $20)
Jacket: Rainbow (similar- $25)
Necklace: made by me
Shoes: Crocs (similar- $33)

0 comments:

Post a Comment