Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Black & Pink- May 21st Outfit


Black and pink is a color combination I haven't worn in awhile but one that I like. It makes a statement. And I used to avoid black on black for a long time, until I realized how chic it can look. I think the key to making black on black work is to first wear skinny pants second, have some kind of statement accessory that pops. I found this scarf on Kohl's website for only $2, and the proceeds went to breast cancer research. Win-win! Sadly, it's not available anymore. I snatched up this adorable peacock ring at Kohl's in person last week for only $4.80. I think it's so cute and colorful! And I've worn these black tribal herringbone print pants from Loft before, but this time I took a picture so you can see up close how they look. I love them, because they make the pants interesting, but in a more subtle way so that you can still wear them a lot. Plus they are a thin and soft type of corduroy, making them extremely comfortable- always a plus!

This post is linked up to Style Sessions.


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

0 comments:

Post a Comment