Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Disneybound Day 30/April 30th Outfit

Phew, I made it through a whole month of Disneybounding! Tomorrow I just have to do my make up day, and then I'll have completed all 30 days. It's really been a fun journey. This personal challenge inspired me to put outfits together that I never would have thought of before. It also brought a little excitement to each day as I channeled a different Disney character- I'm a Disney geek and not ashamed of it (I work with little kids, what else would you expect? ;) ). I will be eager, though, to start wearing some new pieces that I got that didn't fit in with any Disneybounding I could think of.

I'm giving a presentation in my class tonight- no big deal, but I think this outfit works great for it.

Magic Carpet

When I saw this shirt, it screamed Magic Carpet to me. And I bet you won't guess where I got it from... Kmart. They really do have some great items there for fantastic prices. This top is really cute in person! I'm wearing my coated plum colored skinny jeans, but it's hard to tell. This necklace I just got from Mod Deals. It was my first order from them and I was really impressed with the quality of the items. The prices were great as well and I will definitely be ordering from them again!

Top: Kmart (unfortunately, I can't find anything similar to this one, but there are tons of cute patterned tops here)
Necklace: Mod Deals (exact- $6.50)
Bracelet: Groopdealz (similar- $5)
Ring: Forever 21 (similar- $2.80)
Shoes: Mel (exact- $25)

0 comments:

Post a Comment