Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Colorblocked





I like this top from StyleMint, because I don't have anything else like it. It's a bold look, plus it also contains my high school colors, which makes me a little nostalgic. Normally I would wear this top with some black or denim skinny pants, but it was so hot this day, that I had to go with capris. I went with my brown capris, which still work with this top, even though there's no brown with the top. I used to be scared to play around with neutrals, because even though Stacy and Clinton have told us numerous times that they go together, it just didn't seem right. But I see, of course, that they were correct. I went with a simple and architectural ring and necklace to kind of keep with the feel of the top.

Top: StyleMint (exact below)
Pants: old
Necklace: Forever 21 (exact below)
Bracelet: Apple of My Eye jewelry (exact below)
Ring: Sneakpeeq

Shop the Look

colorblocked


This post is linked up to Style Sessions

0 comments:

Post a Comment