Wednesday, August 21, 2013

stripes




I went shopping last week and found this shirt for $2.89 at Kohl's. Then with my 30% off discount, it ended up being less than $2!! I still can't get over how awesome that price is. Plus it is striped, and it contains my favorite color (yellow), along with my two favorite colors to pair it with (blue and grey). I think it's safe to say this shirt was meant for me, just sitting on the rack waiting for me to come along and pick it up.

I recently created twitter, pinterest, and instagram accounts for the blog. It was getting too tricky trying to use my personal accounts for these social media sites, so I just decided to keep it separate. You can find the links in the sidebar under my intro, in the shiny new little buttons I made for them! Hope to see you there!

Top: Kohl's
Pants: Loft (exact below)
Shoes: Crocs
Necklace: G.H. Bass & Co.
Ring: Charlotte Russe



stripes and yellow





Linked up to Random Wednesday at Because Shanna Said So.

0 comments:

Post a Comment