Thursday, August 22, 2013

vines





This top is another product of my recent shopping trip. I just loved the bright blue and the vine print. It's a little short for bending over and playing with kids, so I layered a cami underneath. I'm in love with this new necklace from Windsor. It's a beautiful silver chain tassel necklace, and it's fun to play with too! I got one for myself and one for my mom as part of her birthday presents, and I'm glad I got the one for myself as well! You can find the link in the Shop the Look image below, and I'd highly recommend it.

Top: Carson's
Pants: Pajama Jeans (exact below)
Necklace: Windsor (exact below)
Ring: Forever 21

Shop the Look

blue and silver





This post is linked up to Summer Style Linkup and Three-fer Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment