Thursday, August 15, 2013

cool colors






So remember when I said I was buying this necklace back in my H&M post? It came and I am obsessed. Gorgeous and so worth buying! And this top and these pants are actually both from none other than... Kmart! Shocking, I know, but they are both from Sofia Vergara's line. There are some great pieces in her line and they are for great Kmart prices, so I'd highly recommend giving it a look. And this gold bracelet that I got from JewelMint has become my go-to bracelet. I absolutely love it, especially how it fits nicely on my small wrist, and it looks pretty with everything. 

Top: Kmart
Jeans: Kmart
Shoes: Dr. Jay's (not pictured above but they are the shoes I wore, exact in Shop the Look below)
Necklace: H&M, exact below
Bracelet: JewelMint, exact below
Gold knotted ring: Forever 21, exact below

Shop the Look:


cool colors



Brown blouse / Jane Norman , $31 / Tribal pattern shoes / Forever 21 band ring / H&M , $6.19 / Pave jewelry
This post is linked up to the Summer Style Linkup at Mix & Match Fashion and the Three-fer Thursday Linkup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment