Thursday, August 8, 2013

floral pants





I used to be way too scared to ever wear floral pants. They seemed way too "loud" for me to pull off. But I was intrigued, so I bought a pair on super sale on a whim, and I realized I really liked them! This is my second pair now, from Loft, and I adore them because they are super comfy and fit like a dream. But I think the key to pulling off floral pants if you are worried about them being too loud is pairing them with a really simple, understated top. And solid grey fits this description perfectly. So I paired this grey button up babydoll type top (also super comfy!) with enough visual interest and enough simplicity to let the pants speak for themselves!

Top: Thrifted
Pants: Loft
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Charming Charlie


This post is Linked up to Three-fer Thursday, the Summer Style Linkup, and Friday's Five (link up buttons are now in the sidebar!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment