Friday, August 2, 2013

h&m online shopping is here!

Are you as excited about this as I am? I love H&M. They have great, simple pieces for any wardrobe that would each work with a various amount of outfits- definitely remixable pieces. And the best part is how affordable most of their items are! If you sign up for their emails now, you'll get free shipping until August 15th!!

I put together some great Fall pieces that I love that are available from H&M right now. Now's the time to start shopping for Fall, and if I had a bigger budget, I'd love to get all of these! For now, I bought the black long sleeve burnout top and the necklace featured here, for only $11 total. I'm sure I'll go back for more before the 15th because of the free shipping.


h&m fall pieces



H&M , $46 / H&M burn out top, $6.06 / H&M chunky cable sweater, $23 / H&M , $30 / H&M , $20 / H&M pattern blouse, $15 / H&M denim jacket, $38 / H&M , $18 / H&M low rise jeans, $46 / H&M , $30 / H&M strap bag, $23 / H&M pendant necklace, $6.06 / H&M , $12


This post is linked up to Friday's Fab Favorites @ Style Elixir.

0 comments:

Post a Comment