Tuesday, August 13, 2013

scarf addiction




I apologize for the low quality of these pictures. They were snapped quickly inside on my phone. But I hope you can still get the idea of the outfit. I have such a huge scarf collection, to the point where I have to usually remind myself not to get anymore because I don't need anymore. But when I saw this one on a recent shopping trip for only $5 at Charlotte Russe, I couldn't pass it up. I love tribal prints and the colors in this along with the fullness of the scarf are great. I realize my shirt looks grey in the pictures but it was actually a light taupe color.

Do you have a ton of scarves as well? Or is it something else you're addicted to?

Top: Soffe, sold out
Pants: Kohls, sold out
Scarf: Charlotte Russe, not online but hopefully still in stores
Shoes: ShoeMint (exact, $80)
Bracelet: bought in Cozumel, Mexico
Spiral Ring: Claire's

As a new feature on the blog, I'm going to do Shop the Look polyvore collages, where you can click on the items to shop the exact or similar ones I found. I'm going to try to get the prices as low as possible keeping with the philosophy of this blog and because I know it's what I'd want. The nice thing with polyvore too is that if you click on an item, it will show you similar ones if you scroll down. That way, if any items I ever link to aren't available anymore, you should hopefully still be able to find something! Plus I think it looks a lot nicer to see it visually.


aztec and blue

This post is linked up to Style Sessions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment