Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cara Box Reveal

I came across a blogger exchange called the cara box exchange over at Wifessionals last month. In it you get to know two other bloggers, and then eventually, you send one a box and the other sends you a box. I loved the idea of it, so I signed up. And I'm really glad I did. I loved getting to know the great ladies I was paired with, and it was a lot of fun to both shop for a box and receive mine as well! This is something I'd love to do again. If you want to know more about it or sign up for the next exchange, click the cara box button in my sidebar.

I sent a box to Leslie at With a Side of Chocolate. I loved reading through her blog, because it's so honest as she talks about her life. Her love story with her boyfriend is especially sweet. I enjoyed talking to Leslie and learning all of the things we have in common. She loves fall, so most of the items I sent her revolved around that, which was a lot of fun, because I can't wait for fall to start either! If you want to see what I sent her, check out her blog soon!

I received my box from Jordan at All the Small Things. She is so sweet, and I loved seeing all the topics she talks about on her blog! My mouth was watering when I saw a picture of the fruity pebble and white chocolate chip cookies she made recently! Jordan and I have a lot in common, so it was great getting to know her. Everything she sent me was so great and thoughtful! Here is what was in my box:



1) A cute little set of note pads in different sizes, and it's yellow- my favorite color! :) I'm always writing notes to remind myself (or others) of things, so these will be perfect!
2) Another larger notepad for fall, which, with all I have going with grad school right now, I will definitely get a lot of use out of!
3) A book, A Wanted Man by Lee Child, which sounds really good. I love to read and thrillers like this are my favorites!
4) Chocolate! I am such a chocolate addict. These will help me get through writing long papers ;) I love m&ms and Junior Mints are some of my very favorites!
5) Sparkly gold nail polish, which is really pretty and perfect for fall!
6) A little note in a cute little m&m card!

Thanks to both Jordan and Leslie for a great first experience in the cara box exchange!

0 comments:

Post a Comment