Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Disneybound Day 10/April 10th Outfit

It was another day full of rain and thunderstorms as I went out to do my internship, so I needed a comfortable, functional, nice casual outfit that could hold up in the weather, and what I had planned worked great.

Mickey Mouse

Who better to dress as working with kids than Mickey?? I got these pants from Loft marked down to $8 which was awesome. I never would have considered red skinny pants or red pants at all up until recently, but I'm glad I became more courageous and opened my mind to the idea, because I really love these pants. They're really lightweight and super comfortable! And these are crocs, but they're cute ones, right? I can't resist bright yellow, and they really are comfy to walk on, which helps with the pain from my nerve condition. It ended up being quite cold today so I wore my black cocoon sweater too for a little extra warmth.

Top: (similar)
Pants: loft (exact)
Necklace: groopdealz (similar)
shoes: (nothing similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment