Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Disneybound Day 8/ April 8th Outfit

Finally a day to leave the house and an opportunity to put some effort into my look. It was a rainy day and it's supposed to rain all week, but that didn't stop me. It just had me singing "drip drip drop little April showers..." in honor of


Flower

I think Flower from Bambi is adorable, so I was excited for this outfit because of that but also because I love stripes so much and I love this scarf. And I never would have thought of putting the two of them together but it works really well! I always love an outfit that makes me feel like me while looking good, because that's when I feel the most confident, and that's what this one did.

Top: forever 21 (similar)
Pants: pajama jeans (exact)
Scarf: charlotte russe (similar)
Ring: groopdealz (similar)
Shoes: (similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment