Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Disneybound Day 16/April 16th Outfit

I had a doctor's appointment early this afternoon and then had to go to class right after. I wanted to be comfortable and casual for my doctor's appointment, but I wanted to look decent for class as well.

Dumbo

First of all, excuse how bulky my waist looks. I was wearing my abdominal binder that I have to wear for 8 weeks post surgery, and it's not the most flattering. I wore a simple grey tshirt and jeans combination, but I added accessories to pull it together and also incorporate Dumbo. I think this is a good example of how to take a super simple and casual outfit but still make it look put together. I also love a grey and yellow color combo. 

Top: forever 21 (similar)
Pants: pajama jeans (exact)
shoes: crocs, nothing similar
necklace: groopdealz (similar)
bracelet: groopdealz,  nothing similar
ring: forever 21 (similar, similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment