Sunday, April 28, 2013

Disneybound Day 27/April 27th Outfit/Closet Organization

Today I began switching out my winter clothes for summer clothes, which I usually do over the course of a few days. It's always fun to rediscover items that you'd forgotten about. I'm trying a couple different things with my clothes this season, so we'll see how they work out. First, I would always separate casual from dressier clothes in the past. I'm still keeping the very dressy ones separate, but the rest are all mixed together. I'm really hoping this inspires me to dress up more traditionally casual pieces and dress down more traditionally dressy pieces. The idea is that it will help me have even more outfit possibilities! Second, I am grouping my items by color schemes (pink/red/orange/yellow, blue/green/purple, and black/white/brown/grey/multi). Not sure if this will be helpful or not, but the thinking is that it will help me find pieces that I'm looking for more quickly.

I'll keep you updated about how these methods work out!

So today's outfit was very causal as I got the work done

Ariel

I have a dressier version of Ariel planned out for one day too, but today I went with the casual version. I made this necklace out of air dry clay and painted it pink. I really love how it turned out for Ariel!

Top: H&M (similar- $9)
Pants: Forever 21 (similar- $36)
Necklace: homemade by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment