Thursday, April 25, 2013

Disneybound Day 25/April 25th Outfit

I don't have anything special going on today, just working my nanny job and then grad school class at night. But we all know that when we look good, we feel good, right? I love today's outfit, so it's making me feel good on an otherwise ordinary day.

Snow White

I've never done a primary colors combination for my outfit before, but now I realize that's just silly. I'm loving these colors together in my outfit. My pants are more of an orangish yellow, but that's ok. I am really in love with these pants. I paired them with a more lightweight and slouchy blue top, which I think gives the outfit a more effortless look. I just got this necklace in the mail, and it's perfect. Red shoes are a perfect pop of color to any outfit, and I was really lucky to score these online from Urban Outfitters for $4 last summer. Then to finish off, I added my owl ring, inspired by Snow White living in  the cottage in the woods.

Get a similar complete look for only $70.40!

Top: (similar- $10)
Pants: Carsons (similar- $35)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (similar- $9)
Necklace: Sassy Steals (exact- $8.40)
Ring: Pacsun (similar- $8)

I was really excited when I noticed this morning that I got positive comments on my Esmeralda outfit on clothapp.com! Honestly, this was definitely one of my favorite, if not my very favorite, Disneybound outfits so far. And I always love getting feedback, so it was nice to hear that others liked it too! So if you stumble across this blog, don't ever be shy to comment- all are welcome :)

This post is linked up to What I Wore to Work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment