Sunday, April 14, 2013

Disneybound Day 13/April 13th Outfit

I went shopping today, so I wanted something comfortable and easy to take off if I needed to try things on. I was at an outdoor mall, so I also needed something layered, because it was so cold outside- in 30 degree temperatures! We even saw some snow flurries in the afternoon which for mid-April is crazy. I wanted to look Springy even if the weather didn't feel like it.

Tulips from Alice in Wonderland

I was watching Alice not too long ago, and I really liked the color combination of the three tulips in the flower scene, which were purple, pink, and yellow. I included pictures of them for reference. It was a great day of shopping as well, and I picked up several new pieces that I really love. Look for them to show up in my outfits soon.

Top: H&M (similar)
Cardigan: (similar, similar)
Necklace: groopdealz (similar)
Pants: pajama jeans (exact)

0 comments:

Post a Comment