Sunday, April 14, 2013

Disneybound Day 11/April 11th Outfit

Today I went to visit an awesome little boy I'm working with through a school program. I had to develop and video a play session with him like we would do in developmental therapy. So I needed to look semi decent for my video but also be in clothes I could play around with a little boy in.


Faline

I got this sweater a few weeks ago from Old Navy and I really just wanted to wear it before the weather gets too warm. Isn't it cute? So I designed a Disneybound around it. Faline seemed to fit the best. I got these pants from Goodwill for $4 back in the fall and was so excited!

Top: Old Navy (exact)
Pants: Old Navy (similar)
Necklace: forever 21 (similar)
Ring: forever 21 (exact)

I’m currently in the process of going through each of my clothing and accessory items and saving them (or similar items if I can’t find the exact) on polyvore. I have a lot of stuff so it’s tedious work! But it will be so worth it when I’m done, to be able to have my own virtual closet on there and come up with outfits I can wear in the future for all occasions. And I can even do it on the go on the iphone app. So far I have all of my pants, scarves, bags, blazers, cardigans, and bracelets done, and some of each of the other categories. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment