Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disneybound Day 18/April 18th Outfit

I had a cute outfit all planned out to wear today, but you'll have to wait for another day soon to see it. Because with the crazy rain we've gotten, my grad school class was canceled tonight due to flooding at the campus. To add to that, I've had an awful migraine all day. So there went my motivation to do anything, including getting dressed nicely. This morning I went to work in my pajamas (the benefit of being a nanny for family) and finally before I went back to work in the afternoon I managed to put this on

Mrs. Jumbo

Not what I had planned together, but at least I still pulled off a Disneybound. Comfy sweatpants and t shirt, and I threw on the necklace too.

Top: Hanes outlet (similar)
Pants: old, don't remember (similar)
Necklace: gift, nothing similar

I was going to participate in Mix and Match Fashion's what I wore to work link up today, but alas it will have to wait til next time, because this is hardly worth sharing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment