Sunday, April 14, 2013

Disneybound Day 12/April 12th Outfit

Today the rain continued as it has every day this week, and it's actually quite chilly today. I had to teach a lesson in the preschool class I work with, so I had to look nice and professional.


Daisy Duck

I love this outfit. This was my first opportunity to wear these new pants and I really love them. I wouldn't have thought I'd ever wear orange pants, but I love this shade. And this top is one of three in different colors that I got from eBay for $2.50. Can you say amazing? Check them out for yourself in the link below. I got this necklace from Loehmann's and I can tell it's going to be a staple in my profess wardrobe because of its simple elegance. I think I love this outfit so much because I love all of the pieces individually, and I also think it matches Daisy perfectly. When I feel confident because of my clothes I do think it helps me be a more confident teacher.

Top: eBay (exact)
Pants: Carson's (similar, similar)
Shoes: crocs (exact)
Necklace: Loehmann's (similar, similar)
Bracelet: purchased in Cozumel (similar, similar)

I went to add this bag to my shopping cart about a week ago and when I did, the price went from $20 as listed to $5 in my cart! I was so excited, and I have the bag in person now and it's adorable! I guess it just goes to show that it doesn't hurt to add things to your cart in case.

Find the bag here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment