Saturday, April 27, 2013

Disneybound Day 26/April 26th Outfit

I had the morning off from working today, at it's amazing all I was able to get done with the extra time in the morning! So I didn't actually get dressed until the afternoon, when I went to go to work, knowing full well that the kids would want to play outside on this nice day. Therefore I kept it casual

Meeko

I like the big, thick stripes on this zip-up sweater, which is hooded. Sometimes big horizontal stripes aren't flattering, but this is. I think it has to do with the way the pockets are positioned and defined. I watched Pocahontas yesterday, so that was my inspiration :) I am going to start switching out my winter clothes for summer ones, and this sweater will be going into storage until Fall, so I'm glad I got to squeeze in one more wear with it!

Sweater: (similar- $25)
Pants: (similar- $15)

0 comments:

Post a Comment