Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Disneybound Day 3/ April 3rd Outfit

Today was my first day of actually making an effort to Disneybound. I do my developmental therapy internship on Wednesdays. Since the work is in Early Intervention which means going into people's homes, DT's don't dress up too much, because you sit on all types of floor and work with families of all income levels. So this outfit was perfect for nice casual and comfy at the same time.

Minnie Mouse

Sorry for the awful picture quality. I snapped these in a hurry early in the morning before I left. This top is so cute and perfect for Minnie. I found it on ebay and couldn't resist! I do love being pink and girly every so often, so this was a fun outfit to wear.

top: ebay (can't find anything similar)
pants: loft (exact)
shoes: shoedazzle (similar)
bow ring: forever 21 (similar, similar)
minnie ring: ten dollar mall (similar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment